RE: [SciFiNoir Lit] Shaggy or Shorn? Who REALLY wants to see their lover naked?!

  • nrking-mays@flash.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11 8:55 AM
      It's not Spam, Nora. I'm a member of the group, I write erotica, erotica horror, horror and fantasy. It's simply a question. You're not obliged to answer.

      Nora <njem@...> wrote: > -----Original Message-----
      > From: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
      > [mailto:SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      > nrking-mays@...
      >
      > Penelope Fylnn asks the age-old question..."Who wants to see
      > their lover naked?" In the grand scheme of things...how do
      > we feel about facial and body hair? Do we like our lovers
      > shaggy or shorn? Who truly wants to see their
      > lover...naked?! Take a quick detour to The Penelope Flynn
      > blog at
      > http://penelopeflynn.com/Flynnspirations/blogs/flynnspirations
      > /archive/2006/04/09/35.aspx and voice your position on the issue! ~PF

      What's with the spam? Granted, it's kind of surreal, but I'm not sure what
      this has to do with spec fic. =)

      Nora

      Subscribe Digest Mode: SciFiNoir_Lit-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Science fiction and fantasy

    • Nora
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11 12:58 PM

        Fine. But you might want to be aware that your ad looked exactly like that
        of several spambots I've seen trolling on other Yahoo Groups lists in the
        past few months. All of them were posted by someone who had joined the
        group; all of them had "eyecatching" subject lines and "friendly" content
        that seemed just a little off-topic for the list. All of them were unsigned
        or featured the name of someone who'd never posted before (except for other
        ads). All of them seemed to be related to dating or sex in some vague way.
        All of them contained a long URL full of numbers. Clicking on the URL
        usually takes you to a porn site, a gambling site, or some other site that
        loads spyware/adware onto your computer.

        But whether your ads attract viewers or scare them away is your business.
        Good luck.

        Nora