Re: [CynthiaSterling] Market News for week of January 29, 2006

  • Oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      In a message dated 2/1/2006 11:32:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      CMyersTex@... writes:

      Welcome everyone. This week I have a few more small press markets for genre
      fiction.

      Martin Brown Publishers, LLC, (_http://www.mbpubs.com_
      (http://www.mbpubs.com/) ) was founded in 2004 and is seeking mystery, romance and children's
      books. They publish 4-6 titles a year in trade paper and mass market format. Query
      via email to _submissions@..._ (mailto:submissions@...) .

      ************************************
      Chippewa Publishing LLC (_http://www.chippewapublishing.com_
      (http://www.chippewapublishing.com/) ) publishes romance, horror, science fiction, action
      adventure, mystery, young adult and erotica in e-book and trade paper format,
      though their primary focus is e-books. The editors are seeking both novels and
      novellas in all these genres. Detailed submission guidelines are available on
      the website.

      *******************************
      Moonlit Romance (_http://www.moonlitromance.com_
      (http://www.moonlitromance.com/) ) is a brand new print-on-demand and e-book publisher seeking
      historical,contemporary, paranormal and time-travel manuscripts from 5000 to 60,000
      words. Email your query, synopsis, and first three chapters in an rtf file to
      _moonlitromancepub@..._ (mailto:moonlitromancepub@...) . Editors
      are Sheila Holloway, senior editor and Laura Hamby and Catherine Saydlowski,
      assistant editors.

      *********************************
      And now a new market for short fiction: WILD Blue Yonder
      (_www.gowildblueyonder.com_ (http://www.gowildblueyonder.com/) ), the in-flight magazine for
      Frontier Airlines (based in Denver), is seeking fiction stories. Stories
      should be family-oriented and no longer than 2,000 words. Stories set in or
      around cities to which Frontier flies are preferred. Please submit as Word
      attachments to Doresa at
      _doresabanning@..._ (mailto:doresabanning@...) .

      **********************************

      Feel free to pass along this newsletter and to encourage others to sign up
      to receive it. If you reprint or forward the newsletter, all I ask is that I
      be given credit for it. Anyone can sign up by sending a blank email to
      _cynthiasterling-subscribe@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:cynthiasterling-subscribe@yahoogroups.com)

      Cindi Myers
      Bootcamp, Signature Collection (With Leslie Kelly and Heather MacAllister)
      March 2006
      No Regrets, Harlequin Blaze, March 2006
      The Birdman's Daughter, Next, April 2006
      _www.CindiMyers.com_ (http://www.cindimyers.com/)

      .

      Carole McDonnell
      If bounced, please use my alternate email: carole.mcdonnell (at) gmail
      (dot)com
      www.geocities.com/scifiwritir/OreoBlues.html
      www.blogitorium.com/TheSecularChristian