Vintage SF Hardcovers in time for the Holidays

  • Thedmo Pink
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hello,
      Long-time members of the list may remember my annual
      holiday auctions of sf books. This year, I am offering
      more hardcovers than in years past. They are very
      handsome additions to any fan's library. From the hard
      sf of Larry Niven, to the many Hugo Collections,
      there's something for everyone here. You can see the
      sf section of my store by following the link:
      http://stores.ebay.com/thedbay-books-and-more_Books-SF_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

      my eBay store, thedbay books and more, also is
      offering some spectacular vintage mysteries, for those
      who are interested (or may have someone in mind for a
      VERY special gift). The mysteries are primarily first
      editions with dust jackets, and most are from the
      1950s, although the oldest is from 1910. Use the
      navigation buttons on the left side of the store to
      navigate.

      Hope everyone has a safe holiday season.

      Best regards,
      frankpoole_2001

      aka thedbay

      http://mail.yahoo.com