Horror anthology - "Vermin

  • Oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      We've just added another Horror anthology - "Vermin"
      _http://carnifexpress.net/index.php?p=39&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1_
      (http://carnifexpress.net/index.php?p=39&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1)
      Reading period will be November 15th 2005 - January 15th 2006
      Stories submitted before the reading date or after the reading dates will be
      returned unread, NO EXCEPTIONS!
      What the "Vermin" anthology's theme will be...
      Stories about those tiny, menacing feet inside the walls, creatures watching
      you from the darkenss of the halls at midnight... you tell me, and make it
      creepy!
      Length and submission...
      We are looking for tales in the 2,000-5,000 word range. Nothing more, nothing
      less. We will return (unread) anything not within these guidelines. We are
      also NOT looking for reprints for the anthology. You can submit a story as
      either an attachment to the e-mail address in Word or in the body of an e-mail.
      We also accept snail mail submissions. Please put "Vermin Sub" in the subject
      of the e-mail and give a word count in the e-mail itself, even if the story
      also has it listed. Our reading time is usually 6-8 weeks, although with our
      last anthology we sometimes got them within two weeks. Depends on the amount
      of submissions. NO multiple submissions, NO exceptions.
      Payment info...
      We pay a straight FIVE cents per word for each story accepted. Yes, we are
      going to raise the money paid out, so be on your game! We also pay within 90
      days after the release of the anthology. If this is acceptable, kindly submit
      to us.
      _armand@..._ (mailto:armand@...)

      AOL has been bouncing many of its clients. If bounced, please use my
      alternate email: carole.mcdonnell (at) gmail (dot)com
      Carole McDonnell
      "Then said I, 'Here am I; send me.'"
      www.geocities.com/scifiwritir/OreoBlues.html
      carole.mcdonnell@...