Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] Re: Blacks and Sci Fi--Let me Clarify My Position

  • Bosco Bosco
    Message 1 of 46 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- Nora <njem@...> wrote:
      "...but doggone it, *we* didn't spring fully-formed from Sam
      Delaney's head. =P If we can exist, why do we think it's so
      unlikely that there would be others?"

      I believe you have hit the old nail on the old head there.

      Bosco

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • siennatalents
      Message 46 of 46 , Jul 7, 2005
        Another thing I found in while researching was the African American
        Literature Book Club. www.aalbc.com

        There section on sci-fi is scanty at best, but they'll do reviews on
        books/authors and such and they're targeted at a black audience.

        Kevin

        --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "sancochojo" <mccartjf@y...>