Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] ACT-SO and blacks in science WAS issues with Ms. Harry Potter

  • Laileana
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 30 7:52 PM
      I loved X-files but they lost me with that long storyline about the
      aliens. Stargate is almost losing me too. I'm so confused as to
      whether apophis is dead or alive. Haven't even delved into Stargate
      atlantis yet.

      ****I like Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis-but why does everyone speak english? That really bugs.

      Lois

      That's another question...Harry Potter is a series. You gotta create
      a world for a series. Will kids stick with a black world? Should we
      push Octavia's parables?
      -C

      Subscribe Digest Mode: SciFiNoir_Lit-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Fantasy science fiction Fantasy science fiction magazine Science fiction Speculative fiction Tananarive due

      "I never told my own religion nor scrutinized that of
      another. I never attempted to make a convert, nor
      wished to change another's creed. I am satisfied that
      yours must be an excellent religion to have produced a
      life of such exemplary virtue and correctness. For it
      is in our lives, and not from our words that our
      religion must be judged." Thomas Jefferson

    • Addams
      Message 90 of 90 , Jul 5, 2005
        Minister Faust (an obvious pseudonym)

        --- Astromancer <cwbadie@...> wrote:

        > I didn't find it depressing at all...goooood stuff
        > to play around with in my imagination....Is the
        > Coyote Kings; is that a Butler novel?
        >
        > Nora <njem@...> wrote:On 7/1/05 10:45 AM,
        > "Addams" <addamsrd4ever@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I didn't find the Pattern Master series or Wild
        > Seed
        > > depressing. And The Coyoter Kings is a hoot.
        >
        > I haven't read Coyote Kings yet; it's on my "to
        > read" list. But the
        > Patternmaster stuff *should* have depressed you --
        > the entire human race is
        > enslaved or mutated into monsters as a result! =)
        >
        > Nora
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: