FW: [Black SciFi Horror Fantasy Club] Living Blood Sequel

  • Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. M
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: cecilwashington [mailto:cecilwashington@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 11:18 AM
      To: blackscifihorrorfantasyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Black SciFi Horror Fantasy Club] Living Blood Sequel

      This was posted at Tanarive Due's group:

      The Living Blood wrote:
      Dear Group--
      I am pleased to announce that I have sold a second sequel to MY SOUL
      TO KEEP to Atria Books, probably to be published in 2007. The new
      novel will be called THE COLONY, set in the United States. This novel
      will revisit, Dawit, Jessica and the immortals when their daughter,
      Fana, is 16. (Fana was only 3 in THE LIVING BLOOD, so this book is
      set in the near-future).
      Hints: The immortals' blood is being sold on the streets as a
      compound called Glow or Cure, the immortals will clash with a new and
      unknown threat, and Fana will have to learn to reconnect to her
      suppressed powers to protect her family and her future.
      That's all I'll say for now, since this is very much a work-in-
      progress. (I've only written the first chapter so far!) But I'm very
      excited about this project, and I appreciate the patience of readers
      who have been wondering what happened to David, Jessica and Fana
      after THE LIVING BLOOD.
      More later. I just wanted to announce that first here.
      ####
      Now, a small plug: For those of you in search of discourse on
      everything from movies to politics to rap music to physical fitness,
      check out my husband's blog through his Web site at
      www.lifewrite.com. My husband is novelist and television writer
      Steven Barnes, and he has quite a few interesting posts over there.
      Happy reading!

      Yahoo! Groups Links