help a sista out

  • La Tricia Ransom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      can y'all possibly cut/paste these articles into the body of your
      e-mails? those of us who get the digest don't have the benefit of
      attachments.

      thanks,
      la tricia

      On Jan 31, 2005, at 9:23 AM, SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Fwd: [AnotherHome] Andy Rooney - You gotta love this guy
      > From: Astromancer <cwbadie@...>
      > 2. Fwd: [AnotherHome] Beer blamed for wardrobe Malfunction
      > From: Astromancer <cwbadie@...>

      > _
      > _
      >
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:10:19 -0800 (PST)
      > From: Astromancer <cwbadie@...>
      > Subject: Fwd: [AnotherHome] Andy Rooney - You gotta love this guy
      >
      > I had to share this! Hope you enjoy...
      >
      > Note: forwarded message attached.

      > _
      > _
      >
      > Message: 2
      > Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:53:47 -0800 (PST)
      > From: Astromancer <cwbadie@...>
      > Subject: Fwd: [AnotherHome] Beer blamed for wardrobe Malfunction
      >
      > AHA!!! The mystery is solved!
      >
      > Note: forwarded message attached.

      > _

      > -

      There are many humorous things in the world; among them the white man's
      notion that he is less savage than the other savages.
      --Mark Twain