Latino Intellectual Also Sees Bush Draft

  • stevenram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      I am a Latino Professor of Law who has tried to warn Latinos and
      Latinas of the danger of a Bush Draft. For full details see:
      www.stop-the-bush-draft.us

      Now here is another Latino scholar/writer who sees a "certainty" of
      a Bush Draft:

      Under Bush, pre-planned wars have been declared and waged based on
      lies and deceptions; new wars are already in the works, most
      probably against Iran and Syria. Four more years of wars are
      inevitable; a decade of death and destruction in Iraq is assured.
      Tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis will die in the next few years,
      few of them resistance fighters, most of them women and children.
      Thousands of American soldiers will be killed, thousands more maimed
      in body and mind. Under Bush, the conscription of our young in the
      form of a draft is a certainty, as is the redistribution of our
      taxes away from social programs, healthcare and education to help
      support incessant violence in the Middle East. More troops to Iraq
      and the Middle East, more billions of dollars needed to kill and
      more war to expand profit and empire can we expect thanks to Bush's
      colossal mistake.

      http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4060

      PLEASE HELP ME TO WARN LATINOS AND LATINAS OF THE DANGER OF A BUSH
      DRAFT--REPOST THIS EMAIL THROUGHOUT CYBERSPACE AND TELL EVERYONE YOU
      KNOW. VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!