Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] Black to the Future?/SEBARNES-REPLY

  • nita price
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      HI MR. BARNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      (I'M SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS) LOL OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SUCH A FAN OF YOU AND YOUR LOVELY WIFE, TANANARIVE DUE!!!! I'M IN HER ONLINE GROUP (I'M IN HER GROUP AS QUEENOFSHEBAH). (PAUSE - LET ME SCREAM AGAIN) OKAY,OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, OKAY. THE QUEEN IN BACK. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THAT OUTBURST. :0)
      NOW, AS I WAS SAYING, I AM SUCH A FAN OF YOU AND YOUR WIFE, TANANARIVE DUE!! YOU TWO ARE -- AS THE YOUNG PEOPLE SAY NOWADAYS -- DABOMB!!!!!!!! I DID NOT REALIZE IT WAS YOU UNTIL I READ YOUR RESPONSE TO ANOTHER MEMBER'S QUESTION AND/OR COMMENT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT SAYING SOMETHING SOONER.
      NOW, THAT I'VE CONTAINED MYSELF, I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS. DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'LL GO ON TOUR FOR THIS NOVEL? OR, HAVE YOU STARTED ALREADY? AND IF YOU HAVE, WHEN WILL YOU BE IN THE PHILADELPHIA, PA AREA?
      THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.
      BLESSED BE...QUEEN NITA

      SEBARNES@... wrote:
      Thank you, Queen. I am indeed that particular Steven Barnes.

      Subscribe Digest Mode: SciFiNoir_Lit-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Well, the Queen has spoken, not with conceit, but with love....Peace & Blessed Be.....Queen Nita

      The past makes us who we are; don't make it your burden.....Jet Li in Twin Warriors

      Today is a gift, tomorrow is a blessing & Live without worry for tomorrow or fear for today......Colleen Shannon's "The Trelayne Inheritance"

      Let your LIFE preach more LOUDLY than your LIPS.........E. Lynn Harris' "Abide With Me"