Simple Story Telling Versus Artistry

  • cecilwashington
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Steve, could you please elaborate on these points, so that I can
      fully get it:

      "Simple story-telling is as vital a craft as intense wordsmithing"

      I think Stephen King is the example of great story telling without
      smithing, but I could be wrong. Delany I'd put as a wordsmith with
      some story-telling gems.

      What in your opinion connotes story telling and what exactly is
      wordsmithing?