philip k.dick, famous writers etc.

  • kobra naghast
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I read a collection of Philip K. Dick and I felt the same way...that
      the ideas were neat but the writing wasnt the most inspiring. I felt
      the same way about Asimov. I liked NIGHTFALL, but I tried the
      FOUNDATION series but I thought the dialogue seemed a bit stiff. The
      ideas were interesting, but the characters were flat. Maybe for some
      readers, its good enough thats its just intriguing science, and
      character doesn't matter as much.
      knaghast