REPOST: Short Story Virtual Party

  • Omavi Victorine <lyrical4ever@ameritech.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      From: "Tracey deMorsella (TMA)" <tdlists@...>
      Date: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:04 pm
      Subject: Stories for Short Story Virtual Party

      A few days ago, I suggested that we revisit the idea of the group
      reading one speculative fiction short story per month. Following up,
      I'd like everyone to nominate stories for the group to read. Stories
      can be any form of speculative fiction, written by anyone, under 60
      pages, and available for free online. Member writers can nominate
      their own work.

      When posting a short story nomination, be sure to include: The Story
      Title, The Author, The link where the story is freely available, and
      if available, a brief description about the story.

      Tracey de Morsella