8627(Fwd): Help with IDing a book

  • brent wodehouse
    Jul 21, 2014
      Does this description ring a bell with anyone?
      “I read a book when I was younger that had magic in it, but I can't remember the name of the book. All I remember is a character: an albino bird named Red Eye. I also remember a young girl learning how to change weather. Can somebody help me find this book? I would really like to read it again. I do remember that it was in the sci-fi/fantasy adult books section in the library.”
      Thanks!

      Colleen
      Colleen R. Cahill
      Digital Conversion Coordinator and
      Recommending Officer for Fantasy and Science Fiction
      Geography & Map Division
      Library of Congress
      101 Independence Ave. SE
      Washington, DC 20540-4650