759Hello.

  • Shane Stephenson
    Feb 17, 2005
      I'm new to this group, and I just wanted to introduce myself.

      My name is Shane, and anything you want to know about me, just look
      at my profile.

      I've been making up science fiction and fantasy themed stories ever
      since I was a little kid. Lately, I've been starting to develop my
      own voice and style, finally starting to shed the popular influences
      that have shaped my earlier work. Now, my main problem seems to be
      finishing anything I start. So, I figure if I can submit my work
      piece by piece to a group, maybe I'll finish something for once.

      So, how do I do this? Should I just post some of my work as a
      message, or should I create a file and post that it's there?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic