752Re: [SciFiFantasyWriters] Book Release

  • Nikki Foster
    Oct 17, 2004
      >could you please unsunscribe me from scififantasy writers, thanks

      You have to unsubscribe yourself at the Yahoo groups homepage.

      And to Mark, congrats! That's amazing :)

      Personally, I'm back into creative mode these days. Summer was a bit of a
      creative hiatus, but since getting a bunch of feedback back on my last
      novel, I'm very excited :) I'm also working on a sequel to it which is
      about fifty pages in. I may post up a bit of that to get some input on how
      it's going soon...

      -Nik
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic