T-1 Tracked Robot from T3

  • grauwulf@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      --- ray.schwartz@... wrote:
      > anyone got any info on the T-1 tracked robot from T3?

      Greetings Ray and All,

      This probably isn't of much help, but you might find it of interest
      and they sure sound like FUN to me! Tell me these things don't look
      fit for battle. I guess the Marines don't want the flyboys to have all
      of the RC fun. --LOL

      Popular Science -- March 2004 -- Three robotic fighters already in
      development.
      http://www.popsci.com/popsci/auto/article/0,12543,591427,00.html

      Or just follow the links from
      http://www.popsci.com/

      I'll post your enquiry to the group. They might be of more
      assistance.

      Dan