RC warship videos

  • cbitondo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Well, since there's not much else going on here, I thought I might
      post about some new RC warship combat videos. These weren't made by
      me, and they are the first videos I've seen from the Fast Gun variant
      of RC naval combat. take a look!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtJ2_ard3U
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtiiexDJkUs

      This last one is extra special, because it is from the first meeting
      of a whole new style of RC naval combat, combining Big Guns and Fast
      Guns into a great new ruleset.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt4P1aNS8io

      Carl
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
        Greetings Carl,

        How about some info for someone completely unfamiliar with Warship
        weapons systems? What is the breakdown on these various gun systems
        you guys use? What is the difference between Big guns, Fast Guns and
        what would be considered as the "normal" weapons system???