Re: Starship Modeler website

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 7:59 AM
      Greetings Rosedachs and All,

      Thanks for once again sharing another interesting Link with us!

      You're right, STARSHIP MODELER is a great site just packed with all
      kinds of inspirational goodies. If it is even possible, that site has
      done nothing but improve over time. You can get truly lost just
      exploring all of the wonders these very talented craftsmen have on
      display. Though their Tutorials are still under construction the
      section regarding adding lighting effects is simply excellent!!! There
      is nothing like a little touch of special effects to really bring even
      that RC AFV to amazing life.

      Thanks for reminding me about these guys. I have added them to our
      Links section. Plus a couple of others that I enjoy from the Vintage
      Sci-Fi angle. Anyone else have any that they would like to share???