Re: cyber-crickets

  • cbitondo
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Well, Eric and I haven't been up to much in regards to sci-fi armor.
      However, we have been preparing for the launch of our first ever model
      warship combat DVD for international sale. This DVD includes 30
      minutes of high-resolution video from our warship club's Last Man
      Standing battle, along with every other model warship combat video
      we've ever made. I hope to sell it online so you guys can finally see
      what I do in high-res!

      In other news, my cruiser SP-1 has been doing surprisingly well at the
      pond. Since its refit over the summer, Spahkreuzer has sunk 10 enemy
      ships (4 battleships) and only been sunk twice itself. I am expanding
      the fleet with the addition of a coastal tramp steamer, a support ship
      only 14 inches long and weighing less than a pound. Hopefully it will
      succeed where larger ships have failed. I have also contacted another
      model warship combat club in central California in the hopes of
      conquering the world two battles per month, rather than one :)

      Carl
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
        Greetings Gunner,

        It sounds more like you ducked some heavy artillery rather than just a
        bullet.

        Hang Tough, Gunner!!!

        It's here! Your new message!
      • david schnyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
          thanks dan, i've been doing the follow-up doctor
          visits and taking my meds, and so far everything
          seems to be going well.
          "gunner"

          The fish are biting.