Proving Ground

  • Eric Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2006
      THQ LAUNCHING NEW ONLINE RC TANK MAGAZINE ON 17 AUGUST

      Proving Ground issue no.1 will have 32 pages of illustrated articles
      about
      RC Tanks including:

      * Heng Long Tiger Review, by Jason Chadwick
      * Bridge Building, by Adrie Baak
      * Tamiya Choices - Getting Started, by Daryl Turner
      * Battle System Target, by Nick Chiocchio
      * VS Tank Review Part 1, by Keith Graybeal
      * Final Drive Solution, By Eric Scott
      * And much More!

      Proving Ground will be published as one of the many benefits of being
      a THQ
      member. It will be published in the 'Members Only' section of the THQ
      forum.
      So if you aren't yet a THQ member, now's the time to apply, click
      here JOIN
      THQ. THQ membership is FREE.

      If you belong to a THQ affiliated club, you are already a member of
      THQ!
      Just create an account on the THQ forum and complete the 'JOIN THQ'
      form so
      we can upgrade your forum access to the 'Members'
      area where you can read Proving Ground.

      If you don't belong to a club, you can join as an 'Individual Member'

      If you belong to a club that is not yet affiliated to THQ, talk to
      your club
      members about joining THQ as a 'Member Club' , that way, all your club
      members will become THQ members, and it will save them all having to
      join
      individually.

      http://www.rctankhq.com/

      Eric Scott
    • WhiteWolf McBride
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2006
        --- "Eric Scott" <reed@...> wrote:

        > THQ LAUNCHING NEW ONLINE RC TANK MAGAZINE ON 17 AUGUST
        >
        > Proving Ground issue no.1 will have 32 pages of illustrated
        > articles about RC Tanks including:
        >
        > * Heng Long Tiger Review, by Jason Chadwick
        > * Bridge Building, by Adrie Baak

        Saw this bridge over on Armorama's LSA, amazing!

        > * Tamiya Choices - Getting Started, by Daryl Turner
        > * Battle System Target, by Nick Chiocchio
        > * VS Tank Review Part 1, by Keith Graybeal
        > * Final Drive Solution, By Eric Scott
        > * And much More!
        >
        > Proving Ground will be published as one of the many benefits
        > of being a THQ member. It will be published in the 'Members
        > Only' section of the THQ forum.

        Eric, I cannot see this section in the forums. Why not?

        > So if you aren't yet a THQ member, now's the time to apply,
        > click here JOIN THQ. THQ membership is FREE.

        I did sign up, and at one time could see a lot more, my access
        seemed to altered about the time of the web update. Glitch?

        > If you belong to a THQ affiliated club, you are already a
        > member of THQ! Just create an account on the THQ forum and
        > complete the 'JOIN THQ' form so we can upgrade your forum
        > access to the 'Members' area where you can read Proving
        > Ground.
        >
        > If you don't belong to a club, you can join as an
        > 'Individual Member'

        I was/am listed as an Individual Member... why can't I see this
        area?

        > If you belong to a club that is not yet affiliated to THQ,
        > talk to your club members about joining THQ as a 'Member Club',
        > that way, all your club members will become THQ members, and
        > it will save them all having to join individually.
        >
        > http://www.rctankhq.com/
        >
        > Eric Scott

        Just inquiring,
        WhiteWolf