may 7 WWCC battle photos

  • ericbitondo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      Hi, folks!

      I know its not sci fi armor, but its been so quiet lately I had to see
      if anyone is still around. Photos from the WWCC battle on May 6th are
      now up. you can view them at:
      http://www.westernwarshipcombat.com/gallery/album48
      We also have a 2-minute video clip of a pocket battleship engaging the
      Iowa on YouTube. The conclusion is inevitable but awesome
      nonetheless. This is available at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvwZ52viQjg

      The may battle marked the combat debut of my new camera, and the
      results were spectacular. Many thanks to Bob Moitoso for his
      excellent work with the video camera during the second sortie. Many
      thanks as well to the entire WWCC for making such excellent targets :D

      Eric