FichtenFoo Dragonfly

  • Max
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
      Can't remember if this was posted yet or not. One of my favorite model designers and builders latest..

      http://fichtenfoo.net/blog/tag/dragonfly/

      Max in MI still.
    • takejohn3
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013

        max

        the dragonfly is great!

        so is the rest of the stuff on the site.

        thanks for sharing.

        john

        --- In Sci-Fi_Armor@yahoogroups.com, <sci-fi_armor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Can't remember if this was posted yet or not. One of my favorite model designers and builders latest..

        http://fichtenfoo.net/blog/tag/dragonfly/

        Max in MI still.
      • grauwulf
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013
          Greetings Max and ALL,

          One VERY COOL kit and How-To!!!
          I've certainly seen a lot of dragonfly type fliers over the years, but I think that this is the first that I've seen featuring the pilot siting in the tail. Not too sure if that would be my ideal location for him, but INTERESTING none the less. And it certainly lends it more of an Other World flavor.
          LOVE the detailing on all of the parts! DARN NICE!!!
          Thanks for the share, Max!