Re: Important Safety Tip from Primeval

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Greetings Terry and ALL,

      > Don't try to score with the hot models when there might be dinosaurs around <

      When will movie/tv guys ever learn that the Hot Babes are ALWAYS Critter Bate? LOL

      > The New World version is OK, although not as cool as the first one. <

      We just switched from Netflix to Amazon Prime (got REAL fed up with the never changing moldy lame lineups.) I haven't even had a chance to look for PRIMEVAL yet. After we found out that they wanted us to pay extra to watch DEFIANCE (ain't happening) we got majorly hooked on FALLING SKIES. Have to at least find a few minutes to go hunt through the rest of the listings for PRIMEVAL. I do love my Critters!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"