Re: Introduction

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2013
      Greetings Gunner and All,

      > by the way dan i've just opened a group for "armed pagans" membership open to anyone interested in ancient and modern weapons, would you mind if i posted the group address here?
      > "gunner" <

      Only if you'll allow this old ~ Armed Heathen ~ to join!!! LOL

      You know that notices, plugs and cross posts of mutual interest from such as this are ALWAYS WELCOME here, Gunner. Be sure to add a Link in our SCI-FI ARMOR -> Links -> Groups pages! It does sound like an interesting group!

    • david schnyer
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2013
        well, i hope it will grow up to be an interesting group, i'm short on sleep just now, i'll start figuring out how to do invitations after i've had a nap.
        "gunner"

        > by the way dan i've just opened a group for "armed pagans" membership open to anyone interested in ancient and modern weapons, would you mind if i posted the group address here?
        > "gunner" <

        Only if you'll allow this old ~ Armed Heathen ~ to join!!! LOL

        You know that notices, plugs and cross posts of mutual interest from such as this are ALWAYS WELCOME here, Gunner. Be sure to add a Link in our SCI-FI ARMOR -> Links -> Groups pages! It does sound like an interesting group!

      • clearspacesilver2
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25
          Hello Sci-Fi Armor community. I'm new to the group. Thank you for accepting me to your group. Been a fan of biped armor since I was young. I can remember playing mighty morphin power rangers for sega genesis and be sucked in with the look and design of the character cyclopsis. Bipedal power armor are awesome but I'm open to non bipedal creations as well. I have other tech interests as well and I think power armor has the potential to be a great test bed for other innovative systems and capabilities as well. I love the guyver, bubble gum crisis, tekkaman and Maddox 01 to name a few anime shows.I'm always inspired by individuals and teams making steps toward a complete unit. I'm always reminded that power armor systems doesn't have to be conventional in design and function. That goes for power systems as well. That's my intro. I look forward to seeing what this group is about and being a part of this group.

          Sent from my iPhone
        • grauwulf
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2
            WELCOME ABOARD!