Alternate History Of Robert Conroy

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 9:04 AM
      Greetings ALL,

      Because its so Darn Hard to find Weird World War II stories I often drop back into Alternate History stories of WWII or Other Wars. One of my favorite writers of AH is Robert Conroy for a number of reasons. =
      1) He actually includes ~> COMBAT <~ into his stories. (Too Many AH writers, IMO, focus on the Soap Opera side of the story and forget the fighting almost entirely. Or merely give it a superficial gloss.)
      2) His twists on history tend to be far more plausible than most AH writers.
      3) He builds Good Strong characters that are easy to identify with.
      4) His portraits of historical characters and events ring far truer than most AH writers.
      5) He can tell a Darn Good Story in only ONE book without boring one to tears because he is trying to stretch it into a monster length series that he will only drop if his fans don't buy enough copies.

      In Short = For AH, Robert Conroy is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED in my book!!!

      FF- Robert Conroy
      http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/robert-conroy/

      What do YOU ALL think???

      What are YOU ALL reading???