Re: FTL implications

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Greetings Terry and ALL,

      I LOVE this! =
      "According to relativity, it takes an infinite amount of energy to make anything go faster than light," said physicist Robert Plunkett of the Fermilab laboratory in Batavia, Ill. "If these things are [moving faster than light], then these rules would have to be rewritten."

      Well, DUH! THAT is the reason it is called a ~ THEORY ~ and NOT Einstein's ~ LAW ~!!!

      Geee, I wish that ~ I ~ was a Rocket Scientist! LOL

      Where do they come up with these people???