Independence Day

  • grauwulf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Greetings All,

      On this Independence Day, while we are all bustling about in
      anticipation of the fireworks and festivities to come, I hope everyone
      can a spare a moment of consideration for those who made this day
      possible. Just take a couple of seconds before you bite into those
      burgers to remember all of the men and women past, present and future
      who serve to preserve those fragile things that we can so easily take
      for granted. Think of all those who did, are, and will give their all
      in the service of their fellow countrymen. Most certainly spare a
      moment to think apon all of those that they have left behind waiting
      beside the hearth-fires of home.

      Support our Troops and their Families whenever and wherever they may
      serve, for they all serve US.

      Freedom Is Never FREE !!!!

      Have A GREAT 4th!
      Don't blow anything off that you may need later!

      Sci-Fi_Armor
      The Armor Salvage Yard
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArmorSalvage/
      Big Sky Robotics