Re: Romantically Apocalyptic

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      Greetings Thomas and All,

      > Go Google IRON SKY! <

      No Doubt! I've been waiting FOREVER for that little flick! And last week I posted here how it's coming out on DVD!!!! Its a race between me and mt son to see who gets their copy first! LOL

      > Iron Sky Movie Release
      http://geekslop.com/2012/iron-sky-movie-release-date <

      These are some of the concept art shots that got me so hooked on this flick while it was still in development. (I posted all of this up some time back.)
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ironskyfilm/sets/72157623056694386/

      And, Of Course, the promo pics.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ironskyfilm/sets/72157623056694392/

      YEAH!!!

      But I STILL wish it was done as Sci-Fi Thriller rather than a Comedy. I LIKE comedy, but I could SSSOOOOO use a GOOD Mil-Sci-Fi movie!!!!!!