MEN IN BLACK 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Greetings All,

      The effort to preserve our planet from extraterrestrial threats (and tourists) must go on! . . . The Men In Black are BACK!!!

      YouTube - Men In Black 3
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24&feature=player_embedded

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!" - Cmdr. P.Q. Taggart