Re: [Hivequeen] "Hive, Queen, & Country" and "Stars of Empire" represented at Virtual Con 2!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Greetings Terry and All,

      WAY TO GO TERRY!!!

      VERY COOL!!!

      Finally a Con here in Billings, Montana! ~ Well, probably about as close as I can hope to get. LOL

      I also went to "Beans & Noodles" and ordered up a copy of ~ DREAMS OF STEAM ~. Can't wait till it gets here! (Ya could have given us a Heads Up on that one, Friend!!!)

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Sci- F_Armor/
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!" - Cmdr. P.Q. Taggart