Halloween Shudders???

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Greetings All,

      Well, its almost THAT time of the year again!!! Time to break out the Creepy & the Crawlies, head for the local Wally World to stock up on tons of Goodies for the Ghoulies, cut loose and show the rest of the neighborhood that ~ Yeah, you really ARE as weird as they thought you were! ~, and Best Of All ~ track down some Great Shudder Flicks and Books!!!

      Yeah, Halloween has just got to be one of my FAVORITE times of the year!!!

      So, ANYBODY here got any Sci-Fi /Horror flicks or books (New, Classic or Just Plain Fun!) that they want to recommend to get folks in the mood???

      Are ya doing anything FUN this time around??? (I was thinking about dressing up as an Undead Space Pirate, but my wife said it wouldn't far enough out of the norm for me. Go Figure! I keep wondering if she meant the "Space Pirate" part, or the "Undead" part??? LOL)

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!" - Cmdr. P.Q. Taggart