Steampunk: History Beyond Imagination

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Greetings All,

      Now just try and tell me that THIS doesn't sound like a BLAST!

      "Steampunk: History Beyond Imagination" - Museum Exhibit
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aeronautproductions/steampunk-history-beyond-imagination-museum-exhibi

      I sure hope that when this exhibit goes on tour that it makes stop here in Montana. . . . Yeah, and if wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak!

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"