THE KINGDOM

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      Greetings All,

      Has anybody here read ~ THE KINGDOM ~ by Clive Cussler and Grant Blackwood??? I spotted the VERY COOL cover while grocery shopping the other day. I haven't read any out of their Sam and Remi Fargo series as of yet, but the cover alone is sure a good motivator! LOL

      Reader Store - The Kingdom
      http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/clive-cussler/the-kingdom/_/R-400000000000000386310

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"