F Chadwick's Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Greetings All,

      Okay, the fact that I LIKE Frank Chadwick's SPACE:1889 universe goes without saying. It happens to be one of the last RPGs I started getting into when it first appeared back in 1998. Many years back I was very happy to find that it was still very much alive and kicking. Yet it is only recently that I discovered his Blog. Now there are a LOT of V/ESF Blogs out there, and a number of them centered around SPACE:1889 or its variants. But Frank's is one of the few that are ~ DARN GOOD!!! ~ .

      Frank Chadwick's SPACE:1889
      http://space1889.blogspot.com/

      I sure wish that he would open this universe up to some real story writers and starting getting some BOOKS out on the market. I, for one, would much rather read STORIES than the best reviews (of Juvenile "Steampunk" Tales), historical clips, or more Game Updates any old day!!!

      What do YOU ALL think???

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"