CRUCIBLE 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      Greetings All,

      WE need more chatter about Sci-Fi Armor! --

      Here's a Heads Up for all of you HAMMER'S SLAMMERS fans. A sneak peek at the new ~ CRUCIBLE ~ RPG supplement and the VERY COOL miniatures of Merc Units (You know, those "Other Guys" that the Slammers are ALWAYS kicking the snot out of. The ones with far less quality of gear and/or logistics, technology, tactical support, &tc, &tc, &tc.) to go along with it!!! -- (Sorry. I just have always thought that the Under War Dogs should have their day too! The Slammers need a REAL dust up with a force on EQUAL terms!!!)

      HAMMER'S SLAMMERS -- Home Page
      http://www.hammers-slammers.com/home.htm

      CRUCIBLE 1 -- Photo Gallery
      http://www.hammers-slammers.com/gallery17.htm

      Hey, does anybody here remember those Alien (probably about the only Non-Humans the Slammers ever went up against that I can recall.) Critters who could materialize out of nowhere to pop off with RPGs at point blank, and then vanish again??? Who were they??? Which story were they in??? (One of the Very Early ones, as I recall.)

      Why are there no Non-Humans in the Slammer-verse??? (Or most of Drake's series for that matter.) -- Human egocentric issues, or have I just missed a number of stories???

      Does anybody, other than myself, consider ~ REDLINERS ~ a part a part of that Slammer multiverse???

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over the rest of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!