New Photos - 15mm Scale Grav Tanks

  • mako000013
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 11:00 PM
      Hi everyone,

      It appears that there hasn't been much discussion of Sci-Fi Armor of late on the site, so I thought I would post a few photos of some nicely painted 15mm scale resin, Type 9 Light Grav Tanks, painted by Richard Meaden:

      They can be found in the Photos section, under the Topgun Marketing folder, or by clicking on the above link.

      See the following link, for more info about our 15mm scale Sci-Fi Armor range:

      http://www.topgunmarketing.org/15mm_grav_armor

      I've also added our website to the Links section as well, under Topgun Marketing.

      Best regards,

      Rob
      Topgun Marketing LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 8:19 AM
        Greetings Rob and All,

        THANK YOU!!!!

        Those are some GREAT photos and GREAT work!!! VERY CLEAN! I liked the design concepts and the painting details looked SUPER!

        THANKS too for the addition of the LINK!!! Its sure nice to see someone other than myself starting to post things to the group. (Its really starting to make me wonder if everyone has gone off and become entrapped in the maelstrom over at IN YOUR FACE BOOK or some other extra-dimensional temporal space-time warp trap engendered by fiendish extraterrestrials bent on dominating our planet and robbing us of our precious Guacamole resources.) Please keep it coming!!!
        (And perhaps help save our planet. If not our very universe!)

        Those who refuse to learn from History -
        -- will always screw over the rest of us who do!!!

        SCI-FI ARMOR
        --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
        "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"