Steampunk Weapons & SP Lego!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      Greetings All,

      Thought that some here might get a kick out of these rather interesting VSF style weapons. Yeah, I know, most are modified Super Soakers or Nerf guns, but so what??? I give these guys Mega Points for the time and effort alone! I like the Vintage Light Sabers idea, but kind of wonder if you can still call that Vintage/Victorian Sci-Fi. What do YOU ALL think???

      24 Cool Steampunk Weapons
      http://www.walyou.com/blog/2010/02/02/steampunk-weapons/

      BTW = My granddaughter was here the other day and was watching some of her ~ Kids On Demand ~ channel cable shows. One whole listing is dedicated to ~ LEGO ~ creations. Everything from kid made videos (which were ALL well worth watching!) To shots from some of their conventions and building competitions. Talk about ~ WOW!!! Anyway, besides all of the VERY COOL SCI-FI stuff they gave ya a (TOO) brief glimpse of some of the Steampunk creations folks submitted. Now THOSE were Very Cool! Has anybody here ever gotten into any of these LEGO Sci-Fi things or thought about given them a shot???

      Just check out this GOOGLE Link if ya want a glimpse into LEGO STEAMPUNK. Some of this stuff is just WAY TOO COOL!!!

      GOOGLE = LEGO+Steampunk
      http://www.google.com/search?q=Lego%2BSteampunk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over the rest of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"