At&T Cell phone For Sale!!! Great phone!!!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Selling HTC vivid for att 150.00 comes with 2 cases a pink hardcase/soft case and a blue jel case it also has a white screen protector on it that is washable and resuable always... Need to sell asap Only selling cuz I was up for an upgrade and got the samsung skyrocket.. I just got the htc phone like 2 months ago and when i purchased it from a friend they had only had it 2 weeks.. the phone is in great cond!! Comes with charger no box or books. only phone and charger and the cases.. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!!! if u would like a picture i can send u one threw email or txt please email if u have ne questions! Thanks Kelly please email me at Kel_Bel321@... thank you