Come see what all the fuss is about!, 10/1/2009, 3:00 pm

  • SchuylkillCountyCheapcycle@yahoogroups.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Reminder from: SchuylkillCountyCheapcycle Yahoo! Group

      Title: Come see what all the fuss is about!

      Date: Thursday October 1, 2009
      Time: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Notes: Hello I just wanted to let you know that I have come across a group like this one but only better! Its a mix of both Carbon and Schuylkill County this way you don't have to jump back and forth all the time heres the link come check it out =) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SchuylkillCarbonFreeCycle