Chavurah Reminder

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
      Shalom Everyone!

      Just a reminder that we are meeting THIS SHABBAT, March 10th at 5ish, and will be celebrating Purim.... Please call or email Michelle about what to bring! We will also saying goodbye to our good friends, John and Magda, who will be moving up to Orlando. This will be their last time with us. Be sure to come !!!!

      I am slowly recovering and look forward to seeing everyone.

      be well,

      Rabbi Michael.
    • Magdalena Engman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012

        Pardon me Rabbi? I have many things in my mind that I forgot to tell you that we will in the area for a month (Fort
        yers). We change our mind about Orlando?. Probably we will go to Ecuador (my Country) for about 6 months or so. We are praying our Heavenly Father direct us more wiselly about our next residence?. We  will enjoy to see all of you again on the date you apoint!.  I will call Mishel asbout our dish. Love you and shalom Rabbi Michael. Magda and John