February 4th Chavurah

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      Shalom everyone!

      Because of my upcoming surgery and Chevra travels later in the month,

      This Shabbat's meeting on February 4th, will be our only meeting for the month of February! I hope you can make it!

      I'll be making a brisket as usual. Please let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring.

      As usual, if you need to reach me for any reason, even after surgery, you can email me at drschiffman@... or call me.

      Looking forward to seeing you!

      Rabbi Michael
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        I will be there with you, bringing Jenni Theileman and Alex.   We will have our special bells on our toes;) winking
        Ill bring fruit and a desert.......Glad youre safely home......

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
          Thank you Rabbi Michael, we will provide a salad. Looking forward to seeing you. Magda and John