Havdalah Meeting

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      Shalom Everyone,

      Just a reminder that our chavurah is meeting this Shabbat at 4pm. As usual, we will be having a meal together, followed by Torah study, followed by Havdalah.

      We are looking forward to seeing you!

      Rabbi Michael
    • Virginia Rains
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
        I'll be bringing chicken and a salad.  I have some beautiful lettuce in my garden.  I'm not sure if Charity and Amelicar are going to come too.  If they do they will bring something too.  Amelicar enjoyed it last time.

        Blessings,
        Jenny

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
          sounds great.   Magda and John are back so Amelicar would have a translator if he comes.  I hope they do come.  We loved having them.

          Looking forward to seeing you and Jesse..

          Michael & Michelle

          On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Virginia Rains <rainsvirginia@...> wrote:

          I'll be bringing chicken and a salad.  I have some beautiful lettuce in my garden.  I'm not sure if Charity and Amelicar are going to come too.  If they do they will bring something too.  Amelicar enjoyed it last time.

          Blessings,
          Jenny

          Just a reminder that our chavurah is meeting this Shabbat at 4pm. As usual, we will be having a meal together, followed by Torah study, followed by Havdalah.

          We are looking forward to seeing you!

          "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon