Wednesday Bible study

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 6:44 AM
      I'm going to be speaking on a national "Webinar" on the Holocaust this Wednesday evening and will not be available to lead the study this week.  Also, I will be out of town next week, so the study will need to be postponed for the next two weeks.  It will resume on the 21st.  If you have any questions, give me a call.  If you want to be part of the free  Webinar, registration is available on Sha'arei Shalom's webpage,  www.shalomgate.com.

      Sorry everyone...

      Michael

      --
      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon