Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah

  • Barbara Rose
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
      I will bring chicken(2).....Plain baked....with dressing.....OK? Barb

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
        Michael I can bring other things if you want....Are the two chickens enough with dressing and gravy?

        I will bring chicken(2).....Plain baked....with dressing.....OK? Barb

        Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

        hope to see you there!

        Rabbi Michael

      • Magdalena Engman
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
          With profound  sadness(because we want to see both) we said no, because we will expect very close friends from Boca Raton this Shabbat. Thank you any way Rabbi. Hope to see you soon. Shabbat shalom and regards, Magda and John

          Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

          hope to see you there!

          Rabbi Michael

        • Virginia Rains
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
            I bought a roast chicken to bring.  I might bring a salad too.

            Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

            hope to see you there!

            Rabbi Michael

          • Michael Schiffman
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
              Sounds great. Looking foreword to seeing you guys

              A true sign of class is being kind to someone who can't possibly do you any good.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
                So youll have left overs........THere can always bee a plan B......LOL