Chavurah

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2011
      Shalom Everyone!

      Just a reminder that we will be meeting on Shabbat on November 12th at 5pm. Please bring food to share. We will have our afternoon Torah service and study, followed by Havdalah. Please let us know if you will be able to make it. This will be our only meeting in November. I hope you can be with us.

      be well,

      Rabbi Michael.
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 2011
        Hi Rabbi Michael:   I am still not myself....Being in Dunedin Hospital after surgery has really done me in.....There are days I feel great
        and nights I feel awful and then there is the constant feeling that I am going to upchuck everything.  And I do...usually..
        Im losing my patience with me....I guess one could call me growly.  Cant expose anyone to me now......I sen d my love to you and Michele.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 10, 2011

          If you change your mind, Barb, I will come to you and swoop you off your feet [into my car]
          Please, let me know.....................

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2011
            Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

            hope to see you there!

            Rabbi Michael
          • Barbara Rose
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
              I will bring chicken(2).....Plain baked....with dressing.....OK? Barb

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
                Michael I can bring other things if you want....Are the two chickens enough with dressing and gravy?

                I will bring chicken(2).....Plain baked....with dressing.....OK? Barb

                Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

                hope to see you there!

                Rabbi Michael

              • Magdalena Engman
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
                  With profound  sadness(because we want to see both) we said no, because we will expect very close friends from Boca Raton this Shabbat. Thank you any way Rabbi. Hope to see you soon. Shabbat shalom and regards, Magda and John

                  Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

                  hope to see you there!

                  Rabbi Michael

                • Virginia Rains
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
                    I bought a roast chicken to bring.  I might bring a salad too.

                    Just a reminder to everyone that we will be meeting this Shabbat, December 3rd at 5ish. If you can come, we need side dishes and probably one or two chicken dishes. Brisket will be served as usual.

                    hope to see you there!

                    Rabbi Michael

                  • Michael Schiffman
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
                      Sounds great. Looking foreword to seeing you guys

                      A true sign of class is being kind to someone who can't possibly do you any good.