Fw: Rv: Maxime's Wisdom...

  • Magdalena Engman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Silvia Flipse <silviahflip@...>
      To: Sally Reynolds <reynolds.sally69@...>; Lynne Sander <purplelady414@...>; Kathye Avery <kathyeavery@...>; Magda & John Engman <jmengman@...>; rora marvasso <jmargon@...>; michaelyn zorn <jandmzorn@...>; Janet Butler <wolflittleman@...>; Fran Switzer <ninjadoggy@...>; Barbara Costa <bmc@...>; Danielle Barbato <danibarbato09@...>; carol y flipse <carolyflipse@...>; joni mobley <jonimobley@...>; Martha Way <labelleprays@...>; Sandra Bursztyn <tottocr@...>
      Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 1:07 PM
      Subject: FW: Rv: Maxime's Wisdom...

      Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:54:05 -0700
      From: doralempert@...
      Subject: Rv: Maxime's Wisdom...
      To: doralempert@...

      BLESSED  ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE  LIGHT!

      TWENTY-NINE  LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE

      1.
       My husband and I  divorced over religious differences. He thought  he was God and I didn't.
      2.
       I don't suffer from  insanity; I enjoy every minute of  it.
      3.
      Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
      4.
      I used to have a handle on  life, but it broke
      5. Don't take  life too seriously; No one gets out  alive.

      6. You're  just jealous because the voices only talk to  me
      7. Beauty is in the eye of the  beer holder
      8.
      Earth  is the insane asylum for the universe
      9.
      I'm not a complete idiot  -- Some parts are just  missing.
      10. Out of my mind. Back in  five minutes

      11. NyQuil,  the stuffy, sneezy,  why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
      12.  God must love stupid people; He made so  many.
      13.
      The gene pool could  use a little chlorine.
      14.
      Consciousness:  That annoying time between naps.
      15.  Ever stop to think, and forget to start  again?

      16.
      Being  'over the hill' may  be better  than being under it!
      17.
       Wrinkled Was Not  One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew  up
      18
      . Procrastinate  Now!

      19. I Have a  Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With  That?
      20.
      A  hangover is the wrath of  grapes.
      21. A journey of a  thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
      22. Stupidity is  not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
      23.
       They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
      24
      . He who dies with the  most toys is nonetheless DEAD.

cid:5.3618569734@...

      25. A  picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the  memory.

      26
      . Ham  and eggs... A day's work for a chicken, a  lifetime commitment for a  pig.(how  true)
      27. The  trouble with life is there's no background  music.

      28.
      The  original point and click interface was a Smith  & Wesson.
      29. I smile because I have no idea what is going  on

      Appreciate  every single thing you have, especially your  friends!

      Life is too short  and friends are too few !