Chavurah Reminder!

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2011
      We will be meeting this Shabbat, September 10th at 5pm. We are looking forward to seeing you. If possible, let us know if you will be attending.

      Be well,

      Michael & Michelle
    • Don
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011

        Shalom Michael,

        Carra and I won’t be there this time, sorry. Hope we can still meet at the range.

        The exit number is 158 (Tucker’s Grade) east of I-75. Carra, Bill, and I will get there at 7:00AM. Hope to see you there! Bring Rebbe Michael, too, if he’s still here.

        Don