New Meeting Day and Time

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      As of this Tuesday, October 13th, we are going to be meeting EVERY Tuesday at 7:15, with the hope that we will start at 7:30pm.  This way if you can't make it one week, you haven't lost half a month.  If you come late, come late.  Its all good.  Hope to see you this Tuesday at 7:15 (30).

      be well,

      Michael

      --
      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon