Chavurah Sha'arei Shalom

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2011
      Shalom everyone!!! We are home from our travels, and we will be meeting on Shabbat July 30th, at 5pm at the Schiffmans. As usual, we will be starting with our common meal, so bring something if you can, and come!!!!

      We are looking forward to seeing you!

      be well,

      Rabbi Michael.
    • rubenp811@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26, 2011
        Hello rabbi hope all is well. We won't be able to make it this shabbat Leigh rented laser quest all nighter and we paid in advance and forgot it was this moitzie shabbat. if you are going to be in this area you can drop Ari and we can have him hang out at laser quest with us. If you can or want. Either way I'm sorry and we will see you next chevra meeting.
        Ruben.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: "Dr Schiffman" <drschiffman@...>
        Sender: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:42:51 -0000
        To: <SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah Sha'arei Shalom

        Shalom everyone!!! We are home from our travels, and we will be meeting on Shabbat July 30th, at 5pm at the Schiffmans. As usual, we will be starting with our common meal, so bring something if you can, and come!!!!

        We are looking forward to seeing you!

        be well,

        Rabbi Michael.

      • Michael Schiffman
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 26, 2011
          OK,, sorry you won't be able to make it, but I understand.  I won't be in the area till tuesday when my mom has cataract surgery.  Ari will be home though.

          hope to see you next time.

          Rabbi Michael.

          From: "Dr Schiffman" <drschiffman@...>
          Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:42:51 -0000

          --
          "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

        • Dr Schiffman
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9 5:50 AM
            Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat, August 13th, at 5PM. As usual, we will be starting with our common meal, so bring something if you can, and come!!!! If you want suggestions on what to bring, or if you can't make it, please let us know.

            We are looking forward to seeing you!

            be well,

            Rabbi Michael.
          • Virginia Rains
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 9 1:33 PM
              We are planning on being there.
              Blessings,
              Jenny

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 11 8:08 AM

                Hi Michael,

                Regrettably, we won’t be able to be there. Sorry! L

                Are you and Michelle thinking of coming here on Sunday the 21st?

                Don Demrow

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 11 3:09 PM
                  I'm there, dudes!

                  I hope to get there a bit early... like, maybe Friday afternoon... if that's okay with you guys...?

                  slade

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 11 6:52 PM
                    Thank you Rabbi, if our Father in Heaven permit it, we will meet you on Shabbat.  Regards, John and Magda

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 11 7:00 PM
                      Thank you Rabbi Michael, we will be  on time. Regards, John and Magda